Monday, February 28, 2011

B.A.N.D.

Here's an idea for a scene in Summer of Second Chances where the four guys (Adam, Neil, Tripp, and Dash) are trying to come up with boy band names for the boy band concert. Grace and Jenny are also part of this conversation. Neil suggests they use their initials for the name, but they fail to come up with any good ones.

Tripp: “What about BAND with the periods after each letter?”
Adam: “Where does the B come from?”
Tripp: “It’s the first letter of my name.”
Neil: “I know you’re dumb, but not that dumb. Tripp starts with T.”
Tripp: “My first name is actually Bartholomew.”
Adam: “Seriously? How do we not know this?”
Jenny: “I kissed a Bart?”
Tripp: “Don’t have a cow, man.”
Jenny: “At least you’re not yellow or have eight fingers.”

2 comments:

Anne said...

Haha, I think I'm really starting to love Neil now.

The Beaver said...

No no no, Anne, I call Neil. :)

But BART?! Aghhhhh. My condolences, Jenny.

Post a Comment