Thursday, March 17, 2011

Agent Pitch Contest over at YAtopia

There's an Agent Pitch Contest over at YAtopia if you want a chance to pitch your children or YA book. 
"Super agent Ammi-Joan Paquette has so kindly offered to host a pitch contest - our first, but definitely not last - on YAtopia. And seeing as she's currently closed to submissions, this is an opportunity you simply CANNOT miss out on."
I gotta say I checked out the agency and saw that Cate Tiernan is a client. Fangirly moment. I've been a fan of this author since high school when her Sweep series was first released. And I love Immortal Beloved that was released last year. It seems nowadays, teen readers are fans of vampires and werewolves, but growing up I had always been a fan of witches. I read Cate Tiernan's Sweep and L.J. Smith's The Secret Circle. I watched TV shows and movies such as Charmed, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Bewitched, The Craft, Hocus Pocus, Teen Witch, The Witches, The Witches of Eastwick, Satan's School for Girls, etc. 

No, I'm not a witch, nor am I Christine O'Donnell. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment