Monday, June 13, 2011

There's a Picture of Me with the Jonas Brothers

This is true. And embarrassing.

At the time, I never heard of these brothers before. It was during the time when they weren't big yet. On February 14, 2006, I went to a concert in NYC to see The Veronicas. Lo and behold, the Jonas Brothers were one of the opening acts.


After the concert, I got a pic with the Jonas Brothers because everyone else was. I even got a couple of free autographed song samplers. Hmm...I wonder if I can sell them somewhere...Maybe I should've done that like 2 years ago when they were more popular...


Look at how young they are, and look at how short I am! I'm 5'3" by the way.

This is an embarrassing picture since I'm not into the Jonas Brothers. To all those Jonas Brothers' fans who never got to meet them...Are you jealous?

1 comments:

Ezmirelda said...

Wow! I love the Veronicas!

The Jo Bros....no so much.

It's awesome you got to meet them though.

Post a Comment