Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summer of Second Chances in the Top 5

So yeah, Summer of Second Chances is in the Top 5 on Inkpop. If we go into the specifics, it's number 3 which is still unbelievable! I never expected this sequel to go far in the rankings. I have the best readers! Now that it's in the top 5, I will keep it there. And if it stays there by the end of the month, then a HarperCollins editor will critique it.

The problem is that it won't be complete :(

I only have a quarter of the book written. I know it's impossible to write the rest by the end of July. But I'll try to write as much as possible! I hope it's half done, at least.

Because of this, I can't work on my Untitled Fairy Tale Dystopia until SoSC is done. This makes me sad since I wanted to go back and forth between the two. SoSC should be my top priority though.

Wish me luck in the writing venture!

2 comments:

Kailia Sage said...

Good luck! I'm going to read both books from the very beginning!

Anne said...

Aaaaaah! I'm so happy it's in the top 5! :D It's amazing! (both the book and it being in the top 5 :P)
Congrats, Chen!

Post a Comment