Friday, November 11, 2011

Fairy Tale Friday #6: Snow White and the Huntsman Trailer

Okay, I'm not feeling smart this week :P. So I'm just posting the trailer of Snow White and the Huntsman. The trailer looks awesome, and Charlize Theron as the Evil Queen looks amazing! I love her narration in the trailer. I can't wait for this movie to come out next summer!





By the way, there won't be a Fairy Tale Friday post next week because I'll be in Florida for vacation. Hey, one of the places I'm going to is Disney's Magic Kingdom. Maybe I'll be inspired by the Disney princesses :P

5 comments:

sugarpeach said...

I love watching fairy tale movie adaptions (Tangled is a great example). This one sounds exciting even though it is a mite dark for fairy tales. I think Kristen Stewart is a good choice. She definitely fits the description of "white/fairness".

Jennifer said...

Wow, Charlize Theron looks crazy scary there! Love it. Sounds interesting.

Munnaza said...

I'm not a huge fan of Kristen Stewart, but everything in that trailer looks absolutely spectacular (I love the costumes and the cinematography and how creepy and eery the atmosphere and music is!) that I will most definitely be checking it out.

I wonder how different the Lily Collins film looks when a trailer for that is finally out.

Thanks for this post and I hope you had a blast in Disney World!

Kulsuma said...

I think this looks amazing! (Even if Kristen Stewart is in it!:) Hopefully, everyone else will be brilliant!

FairyWhispers said...

the last picture is totally creepy.


I have a feeling this movie will be pretty good

Post a Comment