Friday, November 25, 2011

Fairy Tale Friday #7: Mirror Mirror Trailer

So it's another week of no intelligent fairy tale post. I did come back from my Florida trip where I spent a day at Disney's Magic Kingdom. I did get to see Rapunzel, but I don't have a picture. For a moment, I was inspired to set my Fairy Tale Dystopia in a future and abandoned Magic Kingdom, rides included, but then I wondered if the whole Disney stuff is copyrighted or whatnot.

Anyway, I'm just going to post the Mirror Mirror movie trailer that stars Julia Roberts and the Evil Queen and Lily Collins as Snow White.


I'll try to have a more intelligent fairy tale post next week :)

7 comments:

sugarpeach said...

I can't wait for the movie to come out! Don't you think the comedy element makes it sound so interesting?

annejude said...

It's interesting that so many fairy tales are going to be movies now:) At first it was Little Riding Hood, then Cinderella, Beauty and Beast, and now this.

This movie based on Snow White seems to be hilarious and funny:D

Have you heard about the version, also new, with K. Stewart? While this one with L. Collins is comedy, the other is more horror and mystery.

Jennifer said...

I also find it interesting to see fairytales being made into movies and tv shows. Crazy.

Munnaza said...

Aww, if copyright wasn't a problem, that story would have been so awesome. (and terrifying - I love Disney World way too much.)

Thank you for posting this trailer! I didn't even know the name of the film, so I'm glad you posted about it. I was so curious about this one (I hear too much about the Kirsten Stewart film, and absolutely nothing abotu this one.)

Anyway, this trailer looks great. Julia Roberts looks fantastic, and I am laughing so much at all of her comments. This film looks like it's going to be so fun.

That puppy love scene is making me laugh way too much.

This film looks like it's more of a comedy than the eery Snow White and the Huntman, but it looks equally interesting. I can't wait to see it in theaters!

Thanks!

Kulsuma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kulsuma said...

This looks really good! I'm looking forward to both versions!

FairyWhispers said...

It feels like Julia Roberts is the main character instead

Post a Comment