Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Teaser: My Name Is Leo, But I'm a Cancer.

Here's a dialogue teaser from my WIP, Beautiful/Wild. This dialogue scene is the first time Arabella meets Leo who's on the other side of the fence. She's frightened to see a Prince Charming trainee because they aren't supposed to interact until they are 18, but she's curious at the same time.

Arabella: "Who are you?"
Leo: "I'm Leo."
Arabella: (apprehensive and silent)
Leo: "What? You don't like the name? I didn't name myself, you know, but I think I was named after the zodiac sign. Funny thing is that I'm not a Leo. I'm a Cancer, but then again, I'm glad I'm not named Cancer."
Arabella: (stifles a laugh) "Do you always talk this much?"
Leo: "Would you believe me if I say I don't?"
Arabella: "No."
Leo: "Then you're right. I always talk this much."

1 comments:

Post a Comment