Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012 New Year's Resolutions

I suck at sticking to resolutions over the years. Exercising, hehe, quickly broken each time. Maybe this year will be different. 2012 is already better than 2011. Why? I got the position to teach in S.Korea! (I had a hard time finding a teaching position in the USA so I started looking elsewhere. Plus, my friend taught in S.Korea and she liked it.) I found out back in December. I finally won't be a bum! :P

Here are my resolutions/goals for this year:

- Complete Beautiful/Wild and edit like crazy
- Query for an agent
- Work on more WIPs
- Earn money (easily attainable since I will be teaching in S.Korea!)
- Read and keep track of books
- Be fitter

What are some of your resolutions for 2012?

2 comments:

A College Writer said...

Writing wise, I'd like to have a final draft of my YA done this year and get back on the query-go-round. Working out everyday is another resolution. And internships, internships, internships!

Burgandy Ice said...

Wow!! That's a HUGE DEAL!! I've heard lots of great stuff about teaching in S. Korea, too, I think. My cousin & his wife did something like that, I think... I'm so up on fam news!! (not!!)

Sounds like a GREAT year!! I know you can do it!! I can't wait for you to get your book written!

Post a Comment