Sunday, February 5, 2012

Fairy Tale Friday #17: A Cinderella Horror

Happy Super Bowl Sunday, people! If only the Philadelphia Eagles were in it, I would've been more excited!

I know it's not Friday.
I know this post is not analytic in content.
I think once I get settled into my new job and country in beginning of March, I can concentrate on putting more thought into these posts!

In honor of me going to S.Korea to teach, I want to leave you with this picture of a Korean horror movie I so want to watch! It's Cinderella but in a creepy, horrible way. Not your typical happy fairy tale! This movie was released back in 2006.


You can find out more about this movie on this wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinderella_(2006_film).

2 comments:

(: Isa :) said...

I've been meaning to watch this one for awhile now...after I finish all the k-dramas I've started xD Although horror isn't my genre, I do enjoy fairytale stories, especially Cinderella's story.

Jen Ryland/YA Romantics said...

Whoa -- that picture is scary!!!!!

Post a Comment