Saturday, February 25, 2012

I'm in South Korea!

I'm in South Korea, people! I'm actually in Seoul, the capital. I arrived on February 23rd and now I have to get used to the time change! It's 14 hours ahead of the east coast! So I might not be posting as much until I get settled in a new country and in a new teaching job. Hopefully, I will still be able to read. I did bring 4 hardcover books with me but that might be a bad idea. They were in my carry-on bag along with my laptop and other things. Man, my arms were sore from lugging that thing! Why not in my checked luggage? I filled both luggage to the max! 50 pounds! Anyway, I can't wait to start my adventure here.

Who knows?

Maybe I'll be inspired to write again!

2 comments:

Ezmirelda said...

That's soooo cool! I'd die to be in S. Korea!

Take pictures and tell us how it looks like and everything. My only views of Korea and through Kdramas so I have the perception that there's good looking actors and singers walking around all over Seoul. Lol. ;)

Laura Armstrong said...

Yay!!!! Welcome to there!! :-D

Have so much fun... and take lots of pix like Ezmirelda said!

Post a Comment