Thursday, November 1, 2012

NaNoWriMo 2012

I've been very busy with teaching so I haven't post as much. So it's crazy that I still want to do NaNoWriMo even though I haven't reached 50,000 in the few years I've participated! Now that I have a job, I have to find time to write. November will be the busiest month at my school since I have to do speech evaluations and grade essays.

So for NaNoWriMo, I want to work on the same WIP I worked on last year. Beautiful/Wild, the "Beauty and the Beast" dystopian retelling. I couldn't even reach 10,000 words last year. This year, I want to rewrite the few chapters I wrote because the past year, I wasn't inspired to continue writing based on those words. These past weeks, I've been coming up with new ideas and I'm getting inspired again!

So if you want to be my buddy or check on my progress, here's my link: http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/cyc

So wish me luck!


0 comments:

Post a Comment